Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Introduction

Introduction to the unknown...

I love learning new thing that deal with technology but knowing that I could mess up and get a poor grade intimidates me. The following two areas are the areas that are new to me.

Skype...
An interesting tool to have available especially in an online class. When you do all your work on-line and never have face to face contact, having the ability to have verbal interaction when you are desperate for help is wonderful.

Blogging...
I have resisted the urges from my friends to blog. I am intimidated, but excited to be forced into this realm of technology. This is the push I needed. I understand the usefulness. My only hope is that I can blog what is needed for the class.
*Personal Note* I know I will begin to use this as a way of keeping friends and family, that I don't see very often, updated on my life.

I hope I won't have too many questions- I am a visual learner so this course may cause me stress since we don't have any direct assistance. Good Luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment