Friday, February 6, 2009

FTP

Well once again I an having problems. I have tried to complete the assignment. I started the process but hit a wall because FSU library site says that you can not use your FTP if you have Internet Explorer 7- which is what I have. I am frustrated. We have a required assignment to do but Fairmont's system does not support what I have in order to complete it. I tried to do it at work but the internet was down. Well I have finally completed my assignment. I need to sent a huge THANK YOU out to all the classmates who helped guide me through this. The library web site also has a video on how to do this. I just needed to see how to do it.
This assignment has pushed all of my buttons. I do see that there is a use for this- last year I could have used this with my students in the computer lab because the computers no longer used disks to store materials and I did not have enough zip drives. This is a great tool if it is accessable so there is a storage system for all the students.
ftp://studentsftp.fairmontstate.edu/RESUME2%20-%20Google%20Docs.mht

No comments:

Post a Comment