Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graphics

I chose to create my graphics by using my digital camera.I put my pictures into a PowerPoint presentation so I could use it with my smart board. I can also print them out and post the pictures at the sinks. Hand washing is such a big part of the pre-k world.The graphics will allow students to follow all the procedures visually. I add the text so that other adults that come into the room would also learn how the students need wash their hands.
I was going to create one small graphic but I need to have large enough pictures for the children to see and use it on the smartboard at the beginning of school. So a small single graphic would not have been benificial to me. I did not have students take these pictures but in the past I have had students take pictures to create a layout of our day- tool for transition and routine.
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dfft5xzh_1fhqc6vfd

No comments:

Post a Comment