Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PDF

PDF documents are a great way to sent a document to a wide range of users. A PDF will allow you to save at a smaller size. Adobe is our means of converting/saving documents to PDF's. When I saved my powerpoint as a PDF the address changed slightly- part of the address is stated as file view.
It is important to know how to do this activity- if you have a large file it will be condenced and saved as a smaller file. You will free up space used when this is done.
My issues stem from the powerpoint not saving the way I needed it to. Frustration level was high. I have concers about the sharing part of the assignment- not sure how else you can share the PDF. Is there a link?
This would be great to do to send information out to students or colleges as well as use the PDF version to print out if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment