Thursday, March 12, 2009

Power Point

res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm#ftp://sryan1:lennex@studentsftp.fairmontstate.edu/users/sryan1/Handwashing_files/frame.htm
ftp://sryan1@studentsftp.fairmontstate.edu/Handwashing.ppt
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?docid=dfft5xzh_1fhqc6vfd&hl=en

I have used power point since I was in undergrad. I have used this tool in all levels of my teaching. With a few days to go over all the areas you can let students free to explore and create. Power point is an easy way to teach your child to create a presentation. Students who do not feel comfortable standing infront of a class and talking can gain confidence by using power point. I have had some second graders create some great power points- they loved the creativity they research projects were much better and they were at ease when presenting to the rest of their peers.


Side Note: I have limited computer usage- my hard drive crashed the other day and has created a hardship when it comes to getting my work completed. Dell sent out the new hard drive but the tech guy doesn't have what he needs to transfer all my files- all my work from Fairmont was saved there! It is NO fun not having a computer to use when you need to.

1 comment: