Saturday, April 4, 2009

Moving Pictures

What a create assignment- I am not saying I was creative but this could allow you, the teacher to be creative and/or allow the talents of budding artists to show off your talents. Once again students who are not good at public speaking could give a great presentation without having the fear that sometimes presentations can bring. Students are such creative creatures they would love to develop one simple area of technology- power point, something they would learn in early elementary and develop that skill to a more artistic project. Just think how prepared they will be if this was taught to them in elementary school. As they go through school and have to present they could impress everyone with these talents.
I enjoyed the assignment and want to develop my skill more, my problems always come when it comes to uploading to my blog. I can't seem to master the Blog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn8bx9j1F1M

YouTube - shayryan26's Channel">

No comments:

Post a Comment