Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not Part of the Course Work- Just Venting

I have been working really hard but not seeming to get to far. At various points during this class I get really excited when I get an assignment completed the way it needs to be- without great struggle. But those have been few and far between. I thought I knew about computers- not saying I am a computer buff but not foriegn to them by any means. I put together my schools web page and ran it for 3 years as well as ran our in-school tv program. After this class I am surprised I am able to turn on my computer without assistance. I think my computer felt the same way- the hard drive crashed, it isn't even a year old! I have been trying to fix old assignements but I can't seem to get them to work. This may be the one grad class that will put me over the edge and drop my GPA. I hope I pass- it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't put so much time and effort it to the work.

If it says that a web site is broken, what do you need to do to fix it?
Sorry, just needed to get it out.

1 comment:

  1. Shay,
    Time is getting short and I would fill in highest point value assignments first. There are plenty of people to help you, me included,just ask away.

    ReplyDelete